US HR Director
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- US$150000.00 - US$180000.00 per annum + bonus
- HR Director
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
US Director of HR
International manufacturing company
- Providing environmental services through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste.
- Serving various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more.
- Committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage.
- Waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector.
- Managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States and Oman.
- Role sits on US executive committee with a dual reporting line to the US CEO and the Global HR and Communications Director
- Role leads the US HR function and a sizeable team
- Role is responsible for the people strategy for the US business, working in conjunction with the Global team.
- HR director will help develop talent management and attraction strategies for the US population
- Candidate will have strong global matrix experience and ability to influence in a complex organisation. International exposure is desirable.
- Experience with 'blue collar' industrial population would be of benefit
- Candidate will have strong transformation capabilities to deliver continued business growth in the US
- Role will deliver HR transformation, digital transformation and implementation of HR SaaS platform (SAP SuccessFactors)
- Experience of outsourcing HR services, payroll transformation would be beneficial
- Candidate will be a strong HR generalist able to work across a business to executive level
- Some experience of M&A and ability to develop HR target operating model to match growth of organisation
- Proactive mentality
- Energetic individual
If you are interested or know anyone who could be, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Alejandro Agustín Cano
+44 2030 312468 (Option 1)