HR Business Partner
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen working as an HR Business Partner for a global leading Facilities Management Company based in London.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for operational HR activities in the business unit. You will line manage 3 HR Advisors across the London region. In this role you will:
- Manage disputes, disciplines and grievance casework
- Advise on employment legislation
- Manage the implementation of TUPE policies and processes
- Support on the implementation of a grading structure
- Manage Industrial Relations matters
- Identify and implement HR projects
- Coordinate Annual Appraisals
- Succession planning
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be CIPD qualified. You will ideally have worked in a Unionised environment and be from a commercially focused background.You will also have a good understanding of Employment Law.
What you'll get in return
Remuneration including a base salary of up to £50,000 and package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.