Job Catalogue Specialist
- Royston, Hertfordshire
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Job Catalogue Specialist - Royston - £Negotiable
Well known commercial company in Royston is looking for a Job Catalogue Specialist to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Reward & Benefits, this is a unique opportunity to join a leading company that encourages collaboration, diversity and works together to tackle global issues. Responsibilities will include:-
- Developing a plan, approach and ongoing training for mapping individuals to jobs
- Developing job framework principles that align with the future state HRIS requirements
- Gathering and understanding job mappings
- Defining the future governance process for position management
- Supporting the HRIS implementation
- Gathering and receiving input from HRBPs and Group Reward & Benefits on all aspects of the job catalogue
You will need the following experience:-
- Strong knowledge of design and implementation of job catalogues
- Knowledge of existing job families, data structures and functions
- Previous experience of working in a project environment
- Experience in global HRIS implementations
In return they offer a very good benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.