Interim HR Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £300 - £400 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
We're working with a boutique financial services firm of around 250 people globally on an exciting opportunity for an operationally strong HR professional to join their London team of 4.
This is a 3 month interim assignment. This role will support the business across EU offices. This position will suit someone that has worked in a similar sized firm, or a small HR team and that is used to 'mucking in' and being very close to the business. It is fast paced, dynamic and a high-touch environment.
The HR team in London covers Europe so ideally the HR Manager will have had experience working with EU offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on recruitment end-to-end for business operations vacancies, and supporting the offer process for investments positions (recruitment is a key part of this role so candidates must be confident in this area)
- Manage ER cases inclusive of performance management, and disciplinaries / grievances when they arise (which is rarely)
- Manage requests from the business such as for parental leave and flexible working
- Advise on policy, working with the business to embed best practice
- Oversee the drafting of documents for European employees, seeking advice where necessary
- Supervise the work of the HR Assistant in the London team
- Advise on all mobility cases, keeping up to date on immigration matters affecting the UK & Europe
- Support annual processes such as appraisals, compensation
- Ad-hoc projects are constant in the role, and will include regulatory projects such as SMCR, MIFID, GDPR.
Candidates suitable for this position will:
- Have worked in an operational generalist position within financial services
- Be comfortable taking an active lead in influencing and making change for improvement
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Be comfortable overseeing the work of an HR Assistant and be experienced in mentoring and developing junior team members