Talent Acquisition Manager
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a Global Fintech business who are going through a large expansion and are looking for an experienced recruiter to manage this growth while working with the Head of HR to build out a recruitment strategy and putting processes in place.
* Support the team in defining talent profiles in order to facilitate a strategic, effective and efficient recruiting process
* Manage the entire recruiting life cycle from planning & sourcing to candidate assessment and offers
* Effectively leverage a variety of innovative recruiting techniques and recruiting resources including referrals, ATS, job boards, social media and the like to attract qualified candidates - targeting both passive and active job seekers
* Continually improve on KPIs/metrics & industry benchmarks
* Conduct various types of analytics to support the plan and develop creative insights that accelerate business performance and set systems in place to track performance
* Evaluate, streamline, and optimize current hiring processes including: sourcing, interviews, events etc.
* Effectively support multiple needs & manage against tight hiring deadlines for business-critical roles and effective management of the overall plan
* Direct sourcing experience with access to existing 'black book' would be ideal
* Have recruited within the tech space more specifically in sales, pre sales and product.
* Experience sourcing for roles across multiple countries
* Dealt with high volumes
* Worked in a start up environment where you have had to implement processes from scratch