Senior Resourcing Business Partner
Leading FTSE services organisation have recently embarked on a change program to redesign their recruitment function. This position will work directly with the Head of Talent Acquisition to engage the wider business and deliver a new approach to recruitment.
This contract will involve:
- Working with shared services to transform their recruitment service offering
- Developing and delivering brand and attraction initiatives, innovative recruitment communication materials, strong online presence
- Supporting new RPO relationship, ensuring the business is engaged
- Work with internal stakeholders to forecast, plan and prioritise resourcing needs on a short, medium and long-term basis
- Partner with hiring managers to create a robust planning process which captures the need, the sourcing plan, selection approach and clarifies the roles of key parties during the recruitment and selection process
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to managers on appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role
- Utilise a creative, yet commercial mix of sourcing methods to develop a rich pipeline of talented individuals, 'tiering' the approach to direct sourcing vs. soliciting 3rd party support
This is an immediate requirement in which the client is seeking an immediate start. They are ideally seeking an experienced interim who comes from matrix/ complex organisations with recognisable brands. We are only able to consider individuals who can demonstrate their delivery of a similar project.