Student Recruitment Marketing Senior Manager ( 9 month FTC)
- Competitive plus benefits
- Communication / Branding, Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Professional Services
- Contract type
KPMG’s Student Recruitment team are responsible for leading and delivering the Firm’s recruitment strategy for student hires; Apprentices, Undergraduates and Graduates. The Brand and Attraction team ensure that KPMG engages and attracts diverse student talent, builds brand reputation and meets the firm’s ambitions to be a magnet for talent.
Please note this role is offered on a 9 month fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to the Head of Brand and Attraction, the Student Recruitment Marketing Senior Manager will play a strategic role in setting the plan for brand and attraction design/delivery projects related to KPMG’s Student Recruitment Class of 2020 creative proposition and overall attraction plan. Our aim is to excite and inspire diverse top student talent to engage with our brand, through targeted marketing initiatives and improve quality applications.
The role will suit an experienced future-focused expert, who has a deep understanding of EVP and stays abreast of the latest attraction strategies particularly, video, digital and social technologies. It also requires someone able to communicate compelling and well-thought out brand and attraction solutions to complex problems presented to senior stakeholders.
Deliverables and Accountability:
Creative and Attraction Strategy and Planning
- Drive strategy and execution of creative approach, content, channel strategy and event materials (working in collaboration with Student Recruitment Outreach colleagues) across engagement and recruitment needs and to meet short and long term business goals.
- Strong capability in writing clear and effective creative marketing briefs.
- Effective leader in managing the development of creative propositions, messaging and creative activation process to ensure deliverables are high quality and meet brand objectives, whilst all business consultations and approvals are smoothly delivered.
- Drive commitment to meeting Inclusion, Diversity and Social Equality and STEM targets through impactful and innovative targeted attraction solutions and consistent reinforcement of key messages with stakeholders.
- Intelligent use of data and user research to inform strategic plan and leverage for business case purpose and demonstration of value-add.
Market and Internal Profile
- KPMG brand guardian.
- Develop external profile to offer thought leadership, gather market knowledge around competitor activity and industry trends, and share this information appropriately.
- Act as ambassador for KPMG through effective networking and social media.
- As member of the Student Recruitment Management Team you must be able to communicate a compelling vision and a role model inspiring the team to performance excellence.
Essential Skills and Experience
- An employer brand and attraction specialist with deep technical knowledge of the student recruitment market and a strong track record of delivering quality-led Student Recruitment engagement and recruitment brand and attraction solutions either within fast-paced, complex organisations (professional services an advantage); or specialist marketing agencies.
- Proven track record of delivering on core messaging, positioning and value proposition (EVP) materials.
- Solid experience in leading on complex, integrated and cross-functional (PR, Internal Comms, and Corporate Marketing etc.) strategic marketing initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills: high impact persuasive communicator who can successfully manage a diverse group of senior stakeholders often with conflicting requirements.
- Ability to design compelling and clear business cases for new idea/change plan adoption, with value linked to business objectives at the core.
- Established network and market awareness (competitor activity, products, services and suppliers) to provide competitive advantage.
- Collaborative leader and team-player: including driving inclusion, leading by example, seeking continuous improvement from self and others and holding others accountable for performance.
- Flexible and resilient: demonstrates innovation in approach to problem solving and delivering service; able to adapt to an ever changing landscape, responding to commercial needs whilst driving for continuous improvement.
- Degree and/or professional qualification in a related field preferred.
- The role will be based in our London office, with flexible working options available for discussion including working from home.