We're currently working with a financial services firm that have a fast paced, energetic culture and are looking for an HR Advisor that mirrors that.
The role is busy, very client facing i.e. manages relationships with senior stakeholders independently and would only suit someone that has Advisory experience in a large organisation.
The HR team are supportive of development and this is a terrific opportunity to move into a role that has the scope to progress to Manager over time. It will certainly be a challenging role for an experienced Advisor so they are not looking for someone stepping up from Assistant/Officer level.
As HR Advisor you would be first POC for all HR across London and will be managing relationships with senior stakeholders, requiring the ability to upwardly influence.
You will further manage the HR life cycle from recruitment, talent mapping to salary and bonus management. As well as large scale projects such as change, organisation design etc.
Candidates suitable for this opportunity will:
- Have 2-3 years of experience as an HR Advisor in a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a large matrixed business such as a blue-chip
- Be very confident with managing HR processes end to end autonomously
- Have experience owning relationship management responsibilities with senior stakeholders and can demonstrate influencing skills
- Be outgoing, energetic but with high attention to detail and takes pride in their work