We're currently working with a global trading firm on a unique opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join the London HR team of 2, to act as Junior HR Advisor for a specific international population, and support with the London office too.
The role will be broad and include everything from managing ER issues and supporting the HRBP with organisational projects ad-hoc.
Candidates suitable will need to have worked in a generalist capacity within either financial services, or a commodities industry such as oil & gas. You must have exposure to ER and if you've worked in a unionized company that'd be hugely advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as first point of contact for HR queries
- Manage employee relations and performance management activities (with guidance from the HRBP)
- Support the HRBP with all HR related matters including implementation, roll-out of HR activities and policies
- Build close relationships with employees at all levels
- Assist with onboarding, new starters, leavers administration (including exit interviews), payroll administrations as assigned
- Run HR reports, manage data for salary reporting etc.
- Assist with recruitment activity
- Support ad-hoc projects
Candidates suitable for this position will:
- Have worked in a similar environment - financial services, trading, oil & gas
- Ideally have worked with unions
- Ben an experienced HR generalist, confident with ER processes
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and be CIPD qualified or working toward
- International experience desirable