HR Coordinator - HR Systems/Cardiff/£23,772
Your new company
Hays HR are recruiting a 12 Month FTC contract, for our Not for Profit, client who are based in Cardiff and are looking to appoint a HR Coordinator - HR Systems.
Your new role
Assisting with the development and implementation of a new employee self service HR IT system
to enable the effective delivery of HR services to all of our colleagues. Development of the system
1. Actively contributing to the development of a customer focused service, ensuring high
quality services are delivered to internal and external customers.
2. Challenging processes and practices to promote continuous improvement in the delivery
of excellent services.
3. Working within appropriate legislation, good practice guidance and relevant policies and
4. Adhering to the principles of data protection and confidentiality, ensuring compliance with
all relevant policies.
5. Delivering a first class candidate experience by ensuring recruitment processes are well operated
and contributing to their regular review.
6. Ensuring that all relevant pre-employment screening checks are carried out, and any
issues/concerns are escalated in an appropriate and timely manner.
7. Processing HR transactions in accordance with legislation and policy, including issuing
employment contracts and contract variations to meet relevant deadlines.
8. Ensuring the system is built to enable the monitoring, recording and reporting on a range
of data. Producing routine and ad hoc reports, ensuring accuracy and validity of the
information provided to the business and wider HR team.
9. Maintaining close links across HR to ensure changes in policies and procedures that affect
HR services are implemented.
10. Assisting with the development of guidance and training for managers and employees.
11. Identifying all relevant employee data for the new system, and collecting and inputting as
12. Undertaking any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
In addition, responsibilities including the following may be allocated to designated team members:
Super user role for HR systems
What you'll need to succeed
1. CIPD level 3 or equivalent
2. Experience in delivering effective HR advice, including T&Cs of employment in a large
3. Experience in Using HR systems/databases, maintaining timely and accurate data and
4. Experience of implementation of a new HR system, especially SAP Success Factors.
5. Generalist HR advisory experience
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.