Head of Human Resources, Europe
- Frazer Jones
- West London, London
- £80000 - £85000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Human Resources to join an exciting PE backed business with ambitious growth plans. The Head of HR will play a pivotal role in the business transformation strategy and will work closely with leadership within HR and the wider business to design and develop solutions to ensure HR effectiveness across Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with senior leadership across the business.
- Support and take a lead role in change management, organisational design and strategy workforce planning.
- Develop talent management initiatives and utilise HR analytics.
- Take the lead on EU employee relations issues.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Create a culture of knowledge sharing to ensure best practices and a continuous improvement culture.
- Play a lead role in projects such as systems implementations and introducing new policies and procedures
You will have:
- Experience partnering with senior leadership and the ability to caoch, influence and challenge.
- Strong knowledge of European employment law.
- Excellent problem solver and experience playing a lead role in HR projects.
- European languages desirable but not essential.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.