HR Business Partner x 2
Your new company
Our client, a large employer based in Guildford are soon to be going through a companywide transformation programme
This role is an initial 18-month fixed term contract to support and enable the implementation of the transformation programme.
Your new role
- The main aim of the role will be to ensure that the implementation timetable is achieved, supporting the HR Lead & Programme Manager to hit key transformation milestones
- Support the development of the consultation process: supporting HR components of the consultation, providing support to the consultation timetable in detail and managing consultation responses as appropriate
- Where appropriate provide HR advice on appointment process, redundancy and appeals
- Under supervision of HR lead - provide HR advice and support on development of job descriptions for future roles
- Support the design of the recruitment process and selection methodology for all affected staff
- Briefing staff on the recruitment process and impact on them
- Plan & deliver support and resilience programme for staff e.g. interview skills, CV updates
- Ensure effective tracking of all risks/issues/dependencies across the HR workstream, ensuring considerations both internal and external to HR (as appropriate) are taken into account
- Support and feedback for staff interviews during the recruitment process
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in managing a large-scale recruitment and selection process using job families and core behaviour as part of an organisation restructuring
- Experience working in an implementation work stream within a programme
- Knowledge of best practice in HR and organisational policy and procedure
- High-level knowledge of current employment legislation
What you'll get in return
A base salary of c£35,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.