A global Professional Services firm is currently looking to hire an interim HR Change & Comms Manager to join the EMEA HR Operations team to set up and run a Programme Management Office. The job holder will play a key role in the set-up of a world class HR Operations function for EMEA, which has an employee population of over 11,000.
This role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Change & Communications plan for the implementation of a new HR Portal and Case Management tool. You will be responsible for delivering the change management and communications plan working closely with the HR Operational Excellence Lead, HR Operations Programme Manager, HR Operations Strategic Change Lead, the Case Management Tool Project Team, Business Stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders with an interest in the project. This is a key role to successfully land the new tool and ways of working into the Business and HR functions.
- Work with the project team to determine how the new systems will affect the users, customers and other business stakeholders.
- Lead and set-up change agent network to support in landing the change, ensuring that they are engaged in their roles.
- Deliver and co-ordinate the implementation of the change management plan for the project, working collaboratively with the Change Agents, local management, training and HR teams and other relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for implementing and managing a Change Champion / Change Agent network to enable communications and feedback channels.
- Responsible to ensure business understanding, commitment, ownership and adoption of the new system for the UK and Ireland.
- Assess the impact of the change management approach, seeking feedback and adjusting the plan where needed.
- Build and deliver the communications plan.
- Ensure appropriate change messages are crafted and delivered throughout the project in line with the Communication Plan.
- Build the required communications briefing packs for all impacted stakeholder groups, manage communications at all levels.
- Design any marketing materials required for the launch of the new model and tool into the business, managing user-friendly marketing tools to deliver the key messages (e.g. menu of services, leaflets, posters, etc) - all tailored to the specific lines of business nuances.
- Manage the business readiness plan, and ensure the business is ready to change on the proposed Go-Live dates
- Define the training delivery approach for all impacted user groups, both internal to HR Operations, HR function and Business users.
- Work alongside the project teams/L&D Team/HR Team/local management to understand the training needs at each stage of the project/programme deliverables and ensure that change messages are integrated into the training.
- Lead on design of required end user training materials, including but not limited to User Journeys, Quick Reference Guides, Videos, etc
- Manager the hypercare stage of the project with the change network users, continuously checking in to gain feedback on user experience with a view to optimise and enhance.
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with members of the EMEA HR Operations team, HRIS, the wider HR function and Finance.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of communications and engagement activities.
- Strong experience of leading or supporting HR systems change / transformation programmes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in HR project delivery
- Experience of working with HR portal and HR case management systems is highly desirable.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, managing inputs from different areas of the business.
- Proficient in using MS Office skills including Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Highly organised and dynamic with the ability to work at a fast paced within multiple complex projects.
- A person with good working knowledge of HR business processes essential.