HR Compliance Coordinator
3 Months FTC
Our client a third sector organisation based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for a compliance coordinator to join their HR coordination team for a short period time to assist with a backlog of vetting / compliance checks. Working with highly confidential and sensitive information its important this individual has a keen eye for detail. Reporting into the HR Project manager based in London you must be a strong communication and have the ability to work autonomously.
- Working to clear a backlog of vetting, disclosure and reference checks
- Create and maintain weekly reports to track progress on clearing the backlog
- Track, process and record receipt of vetting information
- Ensure all current staff have undertaken the appropriate vetting checks
- Flag any potential problems to the HR Project Manager
- Support the generalist HR coordinators with ensuring new employees are receiving the appropriate vetting process
- Chasing historical reference requests
The ideal candidate for this position must have knowledge of GDPR, safeguarding and vetting processes. You will have ideally worked within a recruitment administration position within the education / healthcare sector and have experience progressing DBS checks. You will also have excellent IT skills and great attention to detail and be able to work to strict deadlines.