The HR Advisor will play a vital role in supporting the business and employees by acting as a first point of contact for all HR related enquiries, promoting and delivering a great HR experience across the business.
Fast paced business with a great reputation.
- Providing first line advice to line managers in the application of HR policies and procedures in relation to matters such as disciplinaries and grievances, absence, recruitment, right to work and performance management
maintaining our HR/payroll database
- Assisting in the production of letters, reports, presentations, spreadsheets etc
- Producing monthly key performance metrics using various systems
- Involvement in other HR projects as and when required
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate excellent administration skills, ideally within an HR environment. They will also be able to demonstrate a high degree of computer literacy, a meticulous and organised approach to their workload, and a keen eye for accuracy with the ability to form good working relationships. Our ideal candidate will have good understanding of the needs of the organisation and be able to thrive as an integral member of our team.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced HR department
- Strong working knowledge of microsoft packages including excel and powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal skills - can communicate effectively in writing and verbally and be able to successfully build effective relationships
- Resourceful in their approach to resolving day to day operational HR issues and queries
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
- Understanding of employment contract's
- Able to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines and work without supervision
- CIPD qualified or part qualified (preferred)
- The role will require ad hoc travel across the UK
- Can consider a notice period of up to 4 weeks