I am partnering with a London City-based Asset Management firm who seek an HRIS Implementation Project Manager to join them in their London offices and project manage the implementation of the HRIS Cascade. This Project Manager role will require you to use a commercial approach to successfully deliver the development and implementation of their new HR System from start to finish.
Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the day to day project activity and develop the project plan
- Working closely with the relevant stakeholders, including system provider (Cascade) and their Project Manager, Head of MI and HR team members to ensure effective and efficient implementation
- Facilitating the project and designating responsibilities to colleagues where applicable
- Ensure data relevant data is cleansed ahead of the transfer and carry out data reconciliation
- Managing the UAT
- Liaising with the HRD and using a commercial approach to identify potential business development opportunities with an aim of maintaining and building existing internal relationships.
- Rolling out a Firm-wide training programme, for various levels of users, to ensure that all users are able to utilise the system
The ideal candidate will have project management experience with a particular focus on the implementation of HR systems. You will also have proven experience of facilitating a project from start to finish and have excellent communication skills. You will be confident acting as a main point of contact to senior figures and will have proven experience of developing a project plan. If this could be of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com