A HR manager is required for a multi site LLP based in Essex
Your new company
A HR Manager is required for a multi site, LLP based in Essex.
You will be responsible for driving the HR strategy in conjunction with the partners, Full responsibility for the HR activity for the practice, with duties centring on people management strategy and managing the HR team, procedures and processes.
This will include working across all sites to ensure that all company strategies, policies and procedures are being implemented correctly and effectively, ensuring that the company is legally compliant with all HR legislation.
Your new role
- Development of corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety
- Management of the overall provision of HR services, policies and programs for the organisation
- Devising strategies for the performance evaluation, staffing, training and development
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Report to senior management by analysing data and using HR metrics
- Responsibility for recruitment and staffing across the practice
- Establishing an in house employee training system and monitoring sponsored training
- Well being audit including review of staff absence
- Development of community strategy
- review succession strategy and talent management
- Growth of the Employee value proposition
- Compliance / GDPR
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will be CIPD qualified or equivalent. Have extensive knowledge of HR Management principles and best practices and through knowledge of data analysis and reporting, Experience in change management and the ability to coach senior managers is also required.
Previous experience of working within a LLP would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established, successful firm that is expanding.
Benefits include: pension, private healthcare, 25 days Holiday & Bank holidays and a range of flexible benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.