My client, one of the largest Utility companies in the UK have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Learning and Development Partner. Working across the business, your role will be to inspire colleagues and leaders to develop their technical capabilities and knowledge through both external supplier provision and face to face delivery of training through a range of learning and development interventions that drive improved performance and meet internal and external standard.
- Sound appreciation of a regulated industry, with an awareness of with legal and compliance training requirements.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and professional in approach with a 'can do' positive and consistent manner.
- Self-motivated, able to work at pace, on own initiative, with the ability to manage a considerable and varied workload.
- A great team player who supports the team and wider HR function, taking ownership for issues even if outside of their remit.
- Ability to analyse and compile information.
- Strong stakeholder management skills (including senior stakeholders)
- Well-developed verbal and written communications skills coupled with the ability to communicate and effectively influence in a positive and constructive manner and drive actions forward.
- Practical knowledge and experience of all elements of the training cycle.
- Experience of sourcing and working with external providers and the control of spend to budget.
- Apprenticeship programme experience through the identification of suitable programmes, supplier and cohort set up, along with support and monitoring of programme effectiveness.
- Confident in using Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience in evaluation of learning solutions and programmes in order to identify the return on investment
- Travel within the business as required.
Salary & Benefits:
Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
£40,000 - £43,000
26 days holiday
Excellent pension plan