My client, one of the largest Utility companies in the UK have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Learning and Development Partner. This role gives you the opportunity to create, shape and drive them forward through Digital e-learning.
You will be responsible for the design of digital and traditional learning content and the management of the learning management system. Driving performance through the provision of engaging and creative digital training resources to all colleagues for the successful transfer of knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of eLearning design and the creation of graphics and digital content using Articulate Storyline, or equivalent authoring tool.
- Strong visual design skills and confidence in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, to create digital visual effect and graphics.
- Strong creative abilities combined with a robust attention to detail.
- Excellent IT Skills, including a good working knowledge of Excel and PowerBi, able to produce reports using VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Previous experience of working with and administering a learning management system.
- Experience and a basic understanding of HTML web design
- Enthusiastic, flexible and professional in approach with a 'can do' positive and consistent manner.
- Self-motivated, able to work at pace, on own initiative, with the ability to manage a considerable and varied workload.
- A great team player who supports the team and wider HR function, taking ownership for issues even if outside of their remit.
- Ability to analyse and compile information.
- Strong SME and stakeholder management skills (including senior stakeholders)
- Well-developed verbal and written communications skills coupled with the ability to communicate and effectively influence in a positive and constructive manner and drive actions forward.
- Strong organisation, time management and analytical skills to be able to deal with competing priorities and challenges and ensure all priorities are met.
- Experience in evaluation of learning solutions in order to identify the return on investment
Salary & Benefits:
Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
£40,000 - £43,000
26 days holiday
Excellent pension plan