Learning and Development Manager
- LMA Recruitment
- Sunbury-On-Thames, Middlesex
- £38000 - £45000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
The role of the Learning & Development Manager is both the provision of compliance, support, advice and guidance and delivery of the New Business training plan. To ensure that appropriate operating procedures and controls are in place and are adequately defined to enable the business areas to conduct business within the applicable laws, codes, rules and regulations, in accordance with the Group Compliance Policy.
To provide a comprehensive and effective training service to business operations that ensures employees have the skills, knowledge and expertise to perform their role at the required level of competence. Proactively partner with the business to ensure that pragmatic and commercial solutions are implemented and knowledge and understanding is maintained.
* Responsible for drafting, designing, gaining board approval and delivering an annual Training and Competence plan for the Group.
* Responsible for training materials in respect of insurance regulation, and where required delivery of the same.
* Review and approve training modules to ensure appropriate transfer of learning takes place and is assessed to determine the competency level achieved, where necessary identifying any appropriate additional support that is required.
* To deliver training modules to employees within the Group in respect of regulatory compliance; systems (of which there are three) creating experts; product knowledge. (this is not an extensive list).