Your new company
You will be joining an international leading oil and gas firm based in Sunbury, Surrey.
Your new role
In your new role you will be The Cash & Banking Trainer as part of a transformation programme (C&BT).
- You will report to the C&BT Business Change Manager
- Ensure that the C&B Hub end users are identified and fully supported
- Create training content to support the implementation of new cash and banking processes e.g. accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank statement processing, cash allocation, cash management and sanctions and fraud screening
- Create and deliver SAP S/4HANA based systems training to cash and banking users
- Develop e-learning content in support of the new C&B hub
- Refresh the training needs analysis
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will:
- SAP trainer with knowledge of accountancy and treasury concepts and terminology
- Experience of e-learning training approaches and tools
- Strong project management
- Good understanding of business change approaches on large multi-national programmes
- Experience of programme training and delivery
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work in a global matrix structured organisation and be part of a new modernisation and transformation programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.