HR Organisation & Talent Development Partner
- Quilter Plc
- Southampton / London
- £Competitive + Bens
- Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management, Training & Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
- Permanent, Contract
2 x permanent and 1 x fixed term contract opportunities available for this role on both full & part-time basis.
The Organisation & Talent Development Partner will be responsible for partnering with the Quilter Business areas taking a consultative approach to leading and building local and ‘pan-Quilter’ talent, culture and development strategies.
As well as a ‘partnership alignment’, the Organisation & Talent Development Partner will contribute as part of the Talent & Culture team to developing ‘pan-Quilter’ talent strategy and approaches across a range of talent, culture and development disciplines.
We have full time and part-time (potential job-share) opportunities.
The Quilter Group is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management, with a portfolio of £118 billion of investments and over 900,000 customers worldwide.
Our focus is on creating prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow by providing financial solutions for investors around the globe, and we operate primarily in two main segments – Advice & Wealth Management and Wealth Platforms.
You won’t just find diverse, talented and friendly teams here. You’ll also discover an inclusive culture and every opportunity for personal and professional development.
About the role
The role will partner with the appropriate Head of HR, HR Business Partners and Business leaders to drive the development and implementation of our talent and culture strategies in a way which is sympathetic to the business context and which also remain aligned to a ‘Quilter’ experience.
The role will lead and embed, within their business areas and at
- People and talent management - developing an inclusive, performance culture and a holistic approach to talent management through strong operational people processes (people reviews, succession planning, talent identification, development and career pathing activities)
- Learning and development - driving an ethos of continuous learning and development for all our Quilter people
- Culture shaping work - creating a strong Employee Value Proposition (EVP) within and across Quilter businesses to ensure we can attract, retain and engage Quilter talent. Leading and embedding Quilter values and developing Quilter Leaders both for today and for our future.
- Business partner - the role holder will lead and/or participate in business area people, talent and development projects that are closely aligned with the businesses short and longer term strategic business goals.
- Pan-Quilter - the role holder will provide input and thought leadership to Quilter wide talent, culture and development activities.
Ideally our successful candidate will have experience in the following areas;
- Partnering skills - HR and/or Talent Business Partnering background and experience; the ability to interpret business needs, and translate into solutions.
- Commercial acumen - evidence of understanding, articulating and supporting business strategy through programmes of work over both short and long term cycles.
- Stakeholder skills - a proven ability to coach, facilitate and influence up to Exec level leaders and teams.
- Managing complexity and ‘strategic thinking’ capability - experience in delivering work and projects in complex environments with an ability to simplify that complexity to deliver positive outcomes.
- Culture shaper - an ability to role model and advocate for the Quilter values with an inclusive, assertive and collaborative approach
- Communication skills - led and influenced in strategic forums. Articulate, concise and compelling in both oral and writing style.
- Data and insights - comfortable creating and compiling data to derive insight on business challenges and develop opportunities to improve successful outcomes to work.
- Creative thinking - practised in applying external perspective to internal challenges. Stays current with contemporary thinking and is willing to challenge beliefs and traditional approaches to drive a higher quality organisational performance and culture
We would also expect you to have a depth of experience within HR / Talent / Culture specialisms.
Benefits & working hours
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That’s why, in order to attract, motivate and retain the best people, we offer a very competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create. It includes a core Quilter funded package of rewards and benefits, and optional flexible benefits that you can add.
- Holiday: between 24-30 days’ holiday (depending on your job banding).
- Annual bonus scheme: most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company’s performance and their contribution to it.
- Pension scheme: a non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions.
- Car allowance: depending on your role you may be offered a car allowance.
- Private medical insurance: couple's cover as standard with the opportunity to flex level of cover.
- Life assurance: six-times your salary.
- Health assessment: a company funded health assessment (depending on your grade).
- Personal accident: 1x salary with the option to change the level of cover.
- Income protection: 50% of salary with the option to change the level of cover.
Please note, the benefit package you receive will depend on your grade and what part of our business you work for.
We offer a number of additional benefits which you can purchase through our salary sacrifice scheme. These include additional health care schemes for both you and your spouse, gym and parking discounts and the ability to buy and sell holiday – to give just a few examples.
Our office is open from 8am - 5pm. Everyone works a seven hour day (plus one hour for lunch)
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture which embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
Similar searches: Permanent, Contract, London, Business Partner, South East, Hampshire, Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management, Training & Development