To provide advice and guidance on HR issues in accordance with Company requirements, legislation and best practice.
Well known business.
- Assist with the development of Company processes, policies and working practices in accordance with legislation and best practice.
- First point-of-contact for HR queries from line managers and employees on relevant employment law issues in line with Company Policy and Procedures
- Ensure that HR processes remain fit for purpose and maximise the most efficient use of HR
- Coach/develop managers and supervisors in HR responsibilities and company processes
- Provide advice and contribute to the implementation of HR Programs and change management initiatives
- Undertake HR Project work as directed
- Provide generalist HR support across their region
- HR Qualification or membership of CIPD
- Previous experience across a broad range of HR activities including:
- Disciplinary / Grievance situations
- Absence Management
- Performance Management
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and control own workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to promote and uphold HR initiatives and values
- Well-developed IT skills
- Strong background working within unionised environment
- Immediately available or short notice
- The role will require travel across the Scottish region