My client is a creative buisness representing brilliant British talent!
Brilliant creative company with sites across London and Brighton.
- Provides leadership with HR, budgeting and documentation
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the People Services policies, procedures, systems and initiatives.
- Build and maintain a strong functional team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, team building, and succession planning.
- Communicates effectively with all the stakeholders including directors, colleagues and managers
- Supports key stakeholders including seniors on disciplinary, grievance, capability, attendance management.
- Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and case law.
- Manages the full performance management life-cycle, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure consistency and timeliness of the cycle.
- Creates reports for HR department on activity, exit interview findings, site visit outcomes, absence, employee engagement, ER issues, T&D initiatives and others as requested.
- A good understanding of an SME business
- Ideally exposure within a creative industry
- Is able to deal with periods of ambiguity
- Able to work autonomously
45-50k base salary + benefits
25 days holiday