HR Business Partner (Global Bank)
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Docklands, London
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
An excellent opportunity has now arisen at a global Financial Services provider based in Canary Wharf. They are now looking for a HR Business Partner to join their highly innovative and forward-thinking HR team.
The HRBP will take a Finance Transformation client group consisting of 570 employees with a high level key stakeholder and 6 members of his immediate leadership team. The role will be the trusted business counsel, advisor and influencer with senior level stakeholders enabling them to achieve their business goals through their people. The role will also work closely with HR colleagues and the business in order to implement and roll out the People Plan within the client group and will lead and support on various projects across the client group.
This is a VP level role and will require candidates strategically minded. Additionally to this we are looking for candidates that have huge levels of potential and can go on to a Director role down the line.
Responsibilities (short description):
- Be the trusted HR partner to the client group/business and provide expert advice on a range of HR issues such as reward, employee relations, talent, performance, organisation development/change, culture, leadership and learning and development
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams in the development and improvement of colleague, team and function performance.
- Develop and build strong influential relationships across the senior management teams.
- Deliver value add, commercial HR solutions in line with the overall People & Business Strategy.
- Coach and challenge business leaders on all aspects of people strategy and HR related issues.
- Support the business leadership to build a high-performance culture.
- Partner with HR operational and specialist colleagues to deliver a seamless HR service.
- As a functional leader, build professional capability in the HR team and contribute to the broader HR capability.
- Lead strategic initiatives and any associated change projects.
- Champion talent management.
- Ensure all key HR operational processes are delivered successfully to the business.
- Detailed CVs showing key metrics, achievements, savings and change projects.
- Experience in a global, matrixed business.
- Demonstrable business partnering background.
- Extensive experience across the HR spectrum including ER, Reward, OD, Change, Resourcing and Talent.
- Commercially minded.
- Ability to develop and manage positive relationships throughout the business at a senior level.
- Ability to juggle a busy workload.
- Planning and budgeting skills.
- Excellent communicative ability.
- Able to deliver robust and creative HR solutions.
- Experience of coaching and influencing others.
- Able to contribute to the development of others in the team/business.