HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are now working closely with a niche Financial Services business based in the City in order to help them recruit for a brand new role - HR Business Partner.
The business is highly successful hence the creation of this new position, have 300+ employees and are growing. The successful candidate will form part of a collaborative and team orientated three person HR function who have an inspirational HR leader and fantastic HR administration support.
The business themselves buy heavily into HR and this role will be to act as a true partner across the organisation, working on projects as well as getting involved with all aspects of HR. As well as partnering and projects candidates will also need to be happy to work at all levels, top to bottom and additionally cover for the HRD in her absence.
- Developing strategic relationships with Senior Managers to further assist in the development of the company's short and long term HR objectives.
- Working with the business to manage and develop and retain talent effectively.
- Working with compliance on the FCA requirements in relation to employees (e.g. training and competency frameworks).
- Advising and engaging staff on HR policies and procedures.
- Assisting the implementation of the appraisal process, coaching the management team when applying the performance management process.
- Support management of vacancies and recruitment methods in line with the needs of the business.
- Conducting training needs analysis and implement a training plan with input from Senior Manager's.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships.
- Assisting the Head of HR to advise on pay and remuneration issues (including promotions and benefits), in compliance with the remuneration code.
- Assisting on diversity engagement and launching new initiatives as appropriate.
- Dealing with grievances and disciplinary conflicts in legally compliant and professional manner adhering to company policy.
- Monitoring of key anniversaries, including probationary periods
- Working with the Payroll Manager and wider team to ensure effective payroll processing
- Monitoring of absence levels and patterns across the Company
- Assisting the Head of HR to review and implement new policies and initiatives across Europe as appropriate, and at all times keeping up to date with changes in regulation and legislation impacting our industry.
- Working closely with the business and being responsible to your internal and external clients.
- Working independently and being a collaborative team member to create and share your team's vision on an ongoing basis.
- Analysis of situations and exercising good judgment in structuring and organising work, setting priorities and being flexible to respond to changing demands and the company's risk profile.
- Prioritising responsiveness and speed of delivery.
- Advocating change where appropriate and coaching management and employees to seek effective solutions to accomplish company objectives.
- Being an effective communicator in all aspects of your role.
- Self-motivated and self-aware with an apparent commitment to ongoing personal development.
- CIPD qualified and experience of financial services