Leadership Programme Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Financial Services provider is looking to add to their dynamic learning team with a new hire - Leadership Programme Manager. The bank is looking to consolidate, refresh and rework their leadership training offering to make it aligned across the various business entities making leadership more universal across the board and this role will play a key part in this.
The role will be a true subject matter expert (SME) within Leadership from a full 360 degree view - design, delivery and evaluation. It will work closely with Learning and Leadership colleagues, senior stakeholders, HR colleagues and 3rd party suppliers to provide the best Leadership offering for the business aimed at VP, Director and Managing Director level employees.
We are looking for candidates that have excellent experience in all of the above within a global, matrix business. Leadership experience as a SME is essential. Evaluation/ROI skills and being able to demonstrate commercial acumen and business reasoning for products/offerings is also essential.
- To design and deliver high quality leadership products and services that support the delivery of the people strategy and plans; change behaviour aligned to the Leadership framework; and overall drive high performance
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships and build relationships with colleagues to understand the leadership needs of the organisation, business strategy and culture.
- External vendor management, building high quality relationships as well as ensuring all global supplier policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Influence stakeholders to support the programme and deliver/attend leadership offerings.
- Analyse external and internal data/trends to ensure insight-driven recommendations and to measure impact and ROI on the business and make continual improvements to our products and services.
- Monitor and manage occupancy rates and take action as necessary to ensure operational efficiency.
- Experienced in principles, methods and techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation to implementation, including governance, resource planning and reporting.
- Making decisions in appropriate times, taking into account the needs of the situation, priorities, constraints and availability of information.
- Facilitation at events; running events, delivering workshops in both large and small group environments
- Continually learn and bring best practices from other parts of the organisation or external businesses to improve the products and services.
- A true subject matter expert in leadership with proven experience of design, delivery and evaluation in a commercial environment.
- Senior stakeholder engagement, able to build rapport and influence at senior leader level and challenge colleagues and leaders appropriately.
- Experience of working in a large, global business with a matrix structure
- Strong communication skills - particularly written content, presentation materials and programme communications, interweaving a "story telling" style with data and insights.
- Capable of working in fast paced environment, managing multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Project management skills and able to adapt principles in a lean and agile manner.
- Data driven, using internal and external insights and trends to drive product development
- Coaching qualification/experience
- On Line/Digital learning experience
- Business psychology