My client is looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Manager to be based in the London or the South East England.
You will be tasked with leading the Diversity and Inclusion agenda and initiatives for this global organisation. You will be required to develop Diversity and Inclusion in the company's international locations.
My client is a global organisation with a presence across the globe.
My client is looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Manager to be based in their London offices or at one of their operations in the South East England.
You will be responsible for implementing a Diversity and Inclusion ( D&I ) strategy across the the UK.
You will also be responsible for working with the company's international location to decide what D&I strategy each location needs.
The successful candidate MUST
- Have a track record of implementing a Diversity and Inclusion ( D&I ) strategy or going into a company and assessing their current strategy and procedures before implementing Diversity and Inclusion best practice.
- Have experience of running a Diversity and Inclusion strategy in a Private Sector organisation.
- Have experience of working on international cross border Diversity and Inclusion strategies.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of delivering tangible results as a result of the Diversity and Inclusion programmes they have set up and run.
- be able to demonstrate a track record of attaining key Diversity and Inclusion industry accreditations.
The successful candidate must also be based in London or South East England.
Sector Experience is not mandatory. Our client is in the manufacturing, Industrial and engineering sectors.
There is a Salary of between £80,000 and £95,000 for the successful candidate.
As Diversity and Inclusion Manager you will also have the opportunity to shape D&I in this global organisation and align the global strategy in this new role.