HR Assistant/ Advisor- Corsham - £30k
Your new company
In our busy work environment, you will need to be flexible, proactive, adaptable and driven to ensure the team delivers the very best service. This role will be to cover to long sick absence to catch up with Disciplinary caseload back log.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD Level 5 qualification, or either currently or working towards studying to this level.
- Experience working at HR Assistant or HR Advisor level.
- Excellent knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to work with and communicate with employees at all levels.
- Ability to support and contribute towards change initiatives, with a good understanding of change management.
- Proven experience delivering a range of HR processes within a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
The successful candidate must have a strong sense of integrity, a positive, proactive and flexible approach, and the ability to work accurately to deadlines, whilst managing
What you'll get in return
£30k per month , a great working environment and a wonderful boss.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.