HR Manager/Business Partner
Annapurna have recently partnered with a media company based in West London who are looking for a HR Manager/Business Partner to join the team.
This role will report into a HR Director and will provide day to day HR generalist support to 3 offices.
The HR Manager/BP will provide support in relation to employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, reward, training and development, and communications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coaching & advising senior managers on all people related queries
- Managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, sickness, redundancies and settlement agreements.
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Learning & Development
- Implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Leading or supporting with TUPE transfers
- Compensation and benefits
The successful candidate must have significant experience as a HR Business Partner/Manager in a fast moving environment, ideally from a similar sector.
For more information on this role please contact Kathryn on email@example.com