A London based Accountancy firm is looking for a Senior HR Consultant to join the consultancy side of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the HR Director
- Assist in the provision of a range of high quality HR Consultancy services to clients ensuring all deadlines are met
- Undertake HR reviews at clients' premises, both for existing clients ans new clients
- Support clients on and off site in a range of HR processes and statutory requirements including, but not limited to grievances, disciplinaries, TUPE and redundancy
- Design, develop and deliver HR and Organisational Development projects both internally and externally
- Work with the HR Consultants and the HR Assistants to produce reports for clients as required
- Be actively involved in the marketing for the HR Consultancy service
This person will:
- Be a member of CIPD
- Be degree educated (2:1+) or equivalent
- Have experience of providing complex HR and employment law advice in the UK
- Be comfortable presenting to a diverse audience
- Have experience of managing junior team members
If interested, please apply directly.