Are you a progressive resourcer/sourcer who thrives in a growing tech environment?
Handle are working with a progressive tech business transforming the industry through technology and we're looking for a forward thinking, high calibre Sourcing Specialist, who will join the team to focus on attracting top talent. You will ideally come from a recruitment agency/exec search background.
The team is responsible for high-volume recruiting for both highly skilled and entry-level talent across EMEA. As the Sourcing Specialist you will partner with recruiters to meet team goals by applying creativity and innovation to uncovering the best talent, creating healthy pipelines of qualified, and engaged, candidates.
The day do day:
- Partner with the recruiting team about sourcing techniques and effective strategies, devising effective strategies to uncover top talent in our various markets
- Create "talent maps" for our various locations, and
- Identify events to increase employer brand awareness, creating opportunities for hiring managers to network with potential candidates
- Create and manage knowledge databases for strategic sourcing, optimising the ATS to be a good "go-to" resource
- Provide reports for Top of Funnel activities based on analysing data and trends
- Be the subject matter expert for external sourcing and recruiting tools to drive increased understanding and adoption
- Explore, identify, and test new tools that would help Recruiters meet and exceed defined goals
Get in touch if this is starting to sound like you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.