Senior HR Advisor - Stevenage/London - £40-45k plus excellent benefits
Exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor to join this growing organisation. Reporting into the HR Business Partner and working in a small team where you will have the ability to utilise and develop your HR skills. You will work across a full range of employee Lifecycle activity and be experience in handling a wide variety of HR processes including recruitment. You will provide front line support for recruitment administration as well as providing general support to the Business Partner. You will be based between Stevenage/London.
Day to Day activities will include:-
- Managing recruitment administration as well as conducting interviews with the business
- Build a strong understanding of policies and procedures
- Ensure HR systems are maintained and produce statistics on all HR related matters
- Participate in HR team projects and take the lead on small scale projects
- Provide concise, well-constructed and informative verbal and written reports using data and analytics
Ideally you will have the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of recruitment including recruitment administration, interviewing and providing HR guidance
- Experience of advising line managers and employees on policy and procedures
- Up to date employment legislation knowledge
- Flexible and confident with HR systems and supporting others
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.