A HR Team Leader is required for a permanent opportunity near Sheffield / Barnsley to work for a National business. This role will pay c£38,000 plus benefits and would suit an individual looking for the next step in their career...
A business based near Sheffield / Barnsley who provide services to businesses across the UK.
As the HR Team Leader you will be responsible for a small team of HR administrators and advisors to provide an effective HR service to the business. You will be expected to lead from the front, managing a case load and helping out with other duties when required.
The successful HR Team Leader will:
- have a strong background as a HR Advisor or similar in a shared service environment - ESSENTIAL
- previously have worked in a large HR administration team or as team leader - ESSENTIAL
- be very organised and used to a volume environment - ESSENTIAL
- have strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- be CIPD qualified or equivalent - DESIRABLE
A permanent opportunity to join a large business near Barnsley and Sheffield paying c£38k
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their HR career