A permanent HR Advisor is required to join a small, yet growing HR team in the Sheffield area for a manufacturing business. This business offers a competitive salary c£38k + benefits and opportunities to develop.
A large manufacturing outfit based near Sheffield and Doncaster.
As the HR Advisor you will be responsible for your own business unit for all things HR. This will include, however will not be limited to, employee relations, coaching line managers, recruitment and learning & development. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop your skills with the support of knowledgeable Business Partners across the business.
The successful HR Advisor will have:
- previously worked in a similar position within manufacturing - ESSENTIAL
- strong ER knowledge - ESSENTIAL
- the confidence to challenge stakeholders - ESSENTIAL
- strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- a strong team working ethos - ESSENTIAL
- worked in a complex, matrix organisation previously - DESIRABLE
- completed the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity to work for a great manufacturing business near Sheffield / Doncaster paying c£38,000 plus benefits