Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a superb HR Project Manager role for our client, a leading professional services firm based in the City.
The HR Project Manager will be responsible for working closely with the broader HR team, key stakeholders and senior
business leaders in reviewing and improving key global HR processes, and setting up, managing and delivering a
variety of HR based projects.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Linking with the HR Director, devise and own the global HR Project plan and ensuring key
milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders.
* Set-up and project manage HR projects, ensuring delivery to deadlines, budget and output requirements.
* Set strategic direction at an operational level, collaborating with other business heads to establish and execute
on common goals.
* Devise and manage a regular project reporting mechanism for the Global HR Director, HR team and relevant
business leaders, tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
* Practical understanding and experience of key HR processes and practices from within a professional services
* A background in successful project management with a keen understanding of the project management
discipline and best practice methodologies.
* Extensive experience in data management, analysis and presentation including production of high quality Board
papers, reports and internal communications.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer to the successful candidate.