The Senior Recruiter will join on a short term basis to cover high-volume corporate hires in a fast paced environment
Our client is a well-known International Organisation based in London
The Key Responsibilities Involve:
- Partner with hiring managers across the business functions to fully understand their recruitment needs, ensuring that the organisation attracts and hires top talent.
- Manage complex UK and international recruitment campaigns through the full life cycle from an initial intake session through to offer and on-boarding
- Focus on, and promote, a direct sourcing approach wherever possible.
- Ensure the application of competency based interview questions and offer guidance and assistance to hiring managers around technical assessments and best practice selection
- Join Job Evaluation panels to ensure grading and benchmarking. Work closely with Reward to support the application of Reward principles
- Create long lists of suitable applicants for hiring managers, and ensure timely shortlisting and interviews
- Provide interview support to hiring managers (when required) ensuring good practice is promoted and adopted throughout
- Ensure timely communication and follow up and with all candidates, ensuring an excellent experience for all applicants.
- Support the delivery of Hiring Manager Recruitment training.
- Undertake project/continuous improvement initiatives as applicable
We're looking for a Senior Recruiter with the following qualities:
- Demonstrable in-house recruiting and direct sourcing knowledge and experience, along with a proven track record of successfully managing recruitment campaigns across multiple 'corporate' functions, including Finance & Technology.
- A proven ability to add value and influence hiring managers to ensure appropriate recruitment strategies, best practice & process
- A demonstrable passion and drive to connect with and secure high calibre talent
- A proven track record of ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- A flexible and adaptable approach, able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment, and effectively manage a busy workload and conflicting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Quality focused, with strong attention to detail
- A collaborative and solution orientated approach
- Experience of managing international recruitment campaigns in large, complex, global organisations
2-4 month contract, daily rate £200-225 dependant on experience (Umbrella/LTD rate)