- Page Group
- £29000 - £32000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Public Sector
- Contract type
A great oppertunity for a HR Advisor to join a Housing Association based in West London.
A Housing Association based in West London.
The successful HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising line managers on policies and procedures, including the maternity and paternity process
- Managing their own employee relations case work
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Advising managers on the recruitment process
The successful HR Advisor will have:
- Previous experience within a HR team with knowledge or the employee life-cycle and recruitment cycle
- Confident in advising on policies and procedures
- Managed their own employee relations case work
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law
The successful HR Advisor can expect to receive a salary between £29-32,000 dependent on experience plus benefits.