Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a large national luxury property & healthcare business who are looking to appoint a Head of Recruitment on either an interim or a permanent basis. The position will be based in Buckinghamshire 2 days per week with the rest of the time spent remotely and working from home. The role reports into the Head of HR and manage a team of 2 Recruitment Advisors. As Head of Recruitment you will be responsible for the full remit of the resourcing function including direct sourcing and agencies relationships. Due to the unique and technical nature of the roles you will be recruiting for a bespoke approach to talent acquisition strategies will be essential.
- Deliver a high quality and timely end-to-end in-house resourcing service, ensuring internal and external stakeholder relationships are well managed.
- Manage the fulfilment of individual vacancies effectively in an open and consistent manner and one which promotes the recruitment brand
- Provide advice on job descriptions and support job evaluations
- Provide advice, support and guidance to internal stakeholders on all aspect of recruitment and selection and take a lead role in developing effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and effectively balancing their needs.
- Record, review and report on the performance and progress against vacancies and address any areas of concern
- Manage all costs relating to recruitment activity and ensure value for money
- Support and champion project work including the roll out of a new recruitment policy and process
- Continually review and improve resourcing systems, processes and procedures ensuring they are fit for purpose
Skills and Experience
- Proven in-house recruitment experience with the ability to confidently make robust decisions and provide advice and guidance to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong working knowledge and experience of direct sourcing methodologies and tools including writing adverts, agreeing advertising media, and using LinkedIn recruiter etc.
- Substantial experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Substantial experience of managing multiple end-to-end recruitment campaigns at all levels
- Experience creating social media recruitment campaigns