Senior Reward Manager
- Frazer Jones
- £80000 - £85000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Highly collaborative, innovative, people centric. These are just some of the terms used to describe this leading professional services firm who are now looking to hire a senior manager to join their London based reward team. The firm enjoy a highly distributed workforce, allowing for both agile working and flexible hours. The primary focus of this role is to act as a reward leader, working on specific strategic firmwide projects from design through to implementation. In addition you will also support the business on specific projects or in helping to deliver the annual salary review process and providing ad-hoc reward advice throughout the year. As a result they are looking to meet candidates with previous reward experience from either a consultancy or corporate environment (experience within a professional services environment would be an advantage) You will need to demonstrate excellent commercial and relationship skills alongside your reward and analytical capabilities. Key duties will include:
- Leading on Reward projects
- Craft and maintain great internal relationships with People Leaders and Partners.
- Support the business in the design, implementation and communication of reward strategies and policies.
- Alert the leadership to new initiatives and changes in the reward arena, and lead discussions with key stakeholders on these changes.
- Monitor and measure the success of implemented policies on an ongoing basis.
- Use of and overseeing production of timely reports and analysis on reward information including cost modelling and data analytics.
- Management and interpretation of reward market intelligence using established salary surveys and base pay / total cash information/trends.
For more information on this career enhancing role, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.