Interim Senior Resourcing Manager
Interim Senior resourcing manager
London, 6 months - £400-500 per day
Our client is a market leading business who are looking to bring in a Senior Resourcing Manager as part of a high-growth strategy as they look to revolutionise their Talent Acquisition function. In this fast-paced role you will play a key part in developing and implementing the recruitment plan.
This role will lead a resourcing team with responsibility for the overview of large volume campaign cycles. This role is supporting a growth project but will also oversee the setup, branding and budget.
- Work in partnership with business managers to research and design a consistent recruitment procedure.
- Creating and managing recruitment campaigns which attract a diverse pool of
- Streamline resourcing processes.
- Analyse management information to develop areas of focus.
- Act as point of contact for all resourcing issues and matters.
- Develop and deliver consistent brand and attraction channels including Social Media and professional networking platforms.
- Work with business managers & HR to develop robust induction programme and improve retention rates.
- Develop initiatives to raise Company profile in local communities / education sector.
- Work with HRD to develop and implement Apprenticeship Programme.
- Create and manage talent database plans to meet the long term resourcing needs of the business.
- Candidate background checking for key roles to ensure suitability of applicants.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent appreciation and understanding of attraction strategies, incorporating initiatives such as EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
- A Resourcing specialist with prior generalist experience desirable.
- Someone with plenty of experience in managing strategy and delivery of operational needs.
- Strong reporting experience having delivered to Board level providing delivery and analysis and forecasting.
- Stakeholder management skills (including reporting)
- Problem solving and ability to work on initiative
- Excel (intermediate to advanced)
For more information please contact me on email@example.com or call 020 3031 2468
Annapurna HR are working as a recruitment partner in regards to this vacancy