HR Change Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client, a globally renowned financial services provider based in Canary Wharf has an opportunity for an experienced and energetic Change Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to establish yourself in a team of 20 who are all working to better process and systems across the bank.
This role will be supporting the constant evaluation and development of new technology options to support the demanding HR function.
It will consist of;
- In-depth analysis of complex data processes and technology to gain a full understanding of the current operating model.
- Assisting with the design, implementation and provision of new processes and systems.
- Supporting the team with championing change through transparent communication, education and excellent stakeholder engagement.
- Project & Stakeholder management delivery including; RAID, PMO etc.
- Working with the guidance of Senior Stakeholders to ensure consistency and quality across the wider establishment.
You must have experience of;
- Implementing new technology and/or processes.
- Leading and managing complex projects from start to finish.
- A keen understanding of how data works.
- Working within a large multinational matrixed structure.
- Stakeholder management.
- Adhering to strict regulatory requirements.
- A complete understanding of Operating models should look and work.
- Target Operating Model design.
- HR systems.