My client are a financial services institution based in the City of London. They are seeking an Interim Recruitment Associate to join their in-house team on a rolling contract.
This position will look after end to end recruitment administration and coordination within a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidates will have strong recruitment administration experience, be incredibly organised and confident, with a can do attitude. Experience organising complex meetings across different locations is highly desired.
- Ensuring all candidates are updated on the recruitment system with correct status
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to arrange interviews
- Providing recruiters with logistics support for interviews - e.g. booking rooms, arranging catering, booking equipment, booking travel and interviewer biographies
- Collation of interview feedback
- Acting as first point telephone cover for the recruitment team
- Managing the recruitment inbox
- Processing of recruitment invoices and candidate expenses