A Training and Recruitment Coordinator is required in Essex for a 12 month contract
Your new company
A leading organisation in their field, this corporate organisation based in Essex requires a Training and Recruitment Coordinator to join their friendly and supportive team.
Your new role
Working closely with both the Resourcing and Talent Management teams, you will be providing assistance to the whole organisation by providing a first rate recruitment service along with supporting the ongoing training and L&D requirements. You will excel in a fast-paced and varied environment demonstrating excellent time management and customer focus. Liaising daily with both external providers, and internal stakeholders, your interpersonal skills will demonstrate your commitment to achieving and maintaining best practice.
- Providing full support to the Recruitment and Talent Management teams
- Coordinating interviews; training sessions; meetings; events; venues; logistics & accommodation
- Being the first point of contact for all queries, responding or escalating as appropriate
- Carrying out a preliminary screening of applications, contacting applicants to verify suitability
- Posting job-adverts as appropriate and assisting with pro-active candidate searches
- Liaising with line managers & applicants ensuring effective communication throughout the process
- Managing delegate lists; course approvals and delegate numbers, and producing necessary reports
- Liaising with external providers, updating the Service Provider Database
- Processing invoices, ensuring that costs are charged back to the appropriate cost centres
- Assist in course evaluation by gathering and maintaining course evaluation data
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience gained within a similar role or in an HR department
- A background in either Recruitment or Learning and Development is highly desirable
- Good knowledge and level of expertise of excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Ability to self-manage the workload and use initiative to plan and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication; delivery focus and stakeholder management skills.
- Superb organisational and planning skills, promoting teamwork and cooperation.
- Tenacity and a commitment to seeing tasks through to completion.
- Demonstrable IT skills (Microsoft Office/Lotus Notes) along with exposure to an HR System (ideally Resourcelink / MyView).
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.