Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen working as a Supply Chain Assistant for a Global Medical Devices company. This organisation designs, develops, manufactures and markets high-tech medical devices and aesthetics and has a strong presence in the market globally.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and pack exports in accordance to procedures
- Label and document the products
- Complete official forms
- Achieve the managerial proposed goals e.g. security, lead time, efficiency and reports
- Request the purchase of lacking supplies to the leader
- Direct day-to-day relation with distributors
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be a motivated and organised person as you will be the solely responsible for the warehouse. You will also have good knowledge of SAP. In addition to this you must be available to start work immediately.
What you'll get in return
ln return you will get a good salary and the opportunity to work for an international Medical Devices brand.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.