HR Operations Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £300 - £360 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Insurance firm are currently looking for an interim HR Operations Manager for a 6 month contract. Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the operational management of Group HR function. The role has one direct report.
- Manage recruitment process. Take ownership of more senior/complex hires and act as escalation point
- Manage training initiatives in line with agreed L&D plan, engaging preferred suppliers with steer from CHRO as required
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of HR metrics to finance and other key stakeholders (incl. variance analysis, bonus accruals, intercompany recharges, headcount statistics)
- Review & oversee payroll, pensions administration and benefits administration
- Responsible for effective HR operations. Delegate as appropriate but also demonstrate willingness to roll sleeves up subject to capacity of the team
- Quarterly checks, inductions, policies, processes, Breathe HR, starters, leavers, job changes, maternity & paternities etc.
- Stay abreast of legislative changes
- Lead the year end performance review using existing performance system. Ensure clarity of communication to the business, consistent application of the process, and effective record keeping
- Work with the business to identify areas of underperformance. Provide support and guidance in informal performance management & manage formal performance processes
- Lead the year end compensation review. ensure clarity of communication to the business, consistent application of the process, and effective record keeping
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong HR Operations experience at Management level ideally within Financial Services. Excellent numeracy and highly competent Excel skills for the manipulation of data. Comprehensive understanding of UK employment legislation and practical application. Experience managing a payroll process. Willingness to work extended hours as required.
Day rate or FTC available. Please contact email@example.com for more details.