HR Policy Advisor - Fast growing Tech Company
Are you looking to for a great opportunity?
Oakleaf are working with a fast-growing technology company who are looking for a vibrant and charismatic HR policy advisor for a 3-month Contract.
In the Role you will be supporting the Head of HR with several HR initiatives and policies that quickly need to be embedded in to the organization. If you are someone who loves policy and process creation, then this is a great opportunity.
What you will be doing?
● Leading on the scoping and delivery of additional required HR policies and contracts
● Map out key HR process flows (e.g. payroll)
● Supporting client audits and GDPR compliance documentation
● Assist with our recruitment efforts including enhancing documentation, ATS training, plus supporting the offer process and onboarding
● Management of HR dashboards on key metrics
● Support the increasing global mobility efforts including assignment management and tax implications
You need to have:
● Generalist HR knowledge and ideally CIPD qualified or equivalent
● A strong interest in building out HR policies and procedures
● Highly organized, strong communication skills and ability to effectively multitask
● Good IT literacy
● University degree
If you feel that this role is for you, then do not hesitate and apply now!!!