The purpose of this position is to provide effective and efficient end to end generalist advice to our leaders and our people across EMEA region on people, performance and culture related matters including the acquisition of all talent.
A fast growing technology based in Central London.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all general HR enquiries within EMEA (40% of role)
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach to leaders and employees to address queries across the employee lifecycle including policy enquiries, employee relations advice, recruitment partnership, performance management, remuneration and benefits, WHS and wellbeing, etc.
- Management of Onboarding and Exit/Separation process including Induction, offboarding, exit interviews, etc.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in HR projects, emerging as a strategic business partner, developing and drive culture and engagement programs across your allocated client group in line with the wider HR strategy.
- A key element of the position will be the continuous management of stakeholders, influencing senior leaders and coaching the business through change and new people strategies. This is a fast pace culture and team and you will have your own client group to partner with and coach at an operational level.
- Support Senior P&C Business Partner with various and diverse tasks.
- Lead and drive effective and efficient full life cycle recruitment from sourcing, selection to offer management and close in partnership with hiring managers and aligned to budget
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach to hiring managers on end to end recruitment and selection best practice, policies and processes
- Proactively develop and implement talent acquisition initiatives that can lead to competitive advantage, lowered hiring costs and improved quality of talent ("raise the bar").
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies aligned to the strategic direction of the business
- Leverage and maximise the utilization of Greenhouse Applicant Tracking and Approval system.
- Oversee and Manage the 'Grow and Reward' program for EMEA aligned to guidelines.
- Minimum Bachelor qualification in human resources and/or equivalent experience working in the Human Resources profession as a generalist.
- Experience in the talent acquisition process
- EMEA experience is desired
- Solid interpersonal skills and experience in provision of advice to business stakeholders and influencing the decision-making process, particularly with the acquisition of talent.
- Demonstrated experience in interpretation and application of relevant legislation and organisational policies/processes.
- Excellent communication skills and highly service orientated, particularly influencing remotely.
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles and problem solve and manage and prepare documentation with a high level of attention to detail.
£60,000 - £70,000 plus package