Are you an immediately available proactive HR Business Partner looking for an interim role? Do you have a strong Generalist skill-set and a commercial approach?
Creative business going through an exciting period of change looking for a proactive HR Manager to support their HR Project team through a business restructuring project.
The business is on a journey towards a new model so they are on the lookout for a HR Generalist to start immediately. You will support the preparations and administrative aspects, including; assessing employee contracts, notice periods, collating and writing new job descriptions, due diligence, preparing scripts and managing all communication for the consultation period to the business.
You will also play a contributing role in setting the process strategy and supporting the VP and HRBP for EMEA on all aspects of the restructure and potential redundancy through the contract duration.
- Excellent ER & change management, restructure and redundancy experience
- Have a high level of communication skills
- Be a problem solver with any issues that arise during this project.
- A can do, proactive attitude; rolling sleeves up and getting stuck in, including admin when necessary
- Experience of coaching at all levels
- Prior experience working in the media/marketing/ digital
- Creative streak and the ability to adapt policy/ process to suit this type of environment
If you are ready for a new interim position and love going into businesses and helping them shape their HR function, apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.