- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A small bank in the City of London are seeking an Internal Recruiter to help them through a period of change and development that will take place over the next few years. Reporting to the Head of HR and being a key link between HR and hiring managers, this role is crucial to their growth plans.
This is a real opportunity to make the role your own and put this growing bank on the map!
Alongside day to day recruitment you will also be;
- Establishing the Banks brand in the market.
- Creating a strong presence on Job boards, LinkedIn and through networking events.
- Setting up robust recruitment procedures and policies.
- Coaching hiring managers with interview technique.
- Being a first point of contact with agencies.
- Putting in place and managing the banks PSL.
- Experience of psychometric testing is desirable.
The successful candidate will have;
- Demonstrated experience of establishing process and policy.
- Years of in-house recruitment experience.
- Confidence to deliver training.
- Excellent influencing and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry.